Matthews & Jones, LLP is seeking a qualified paralegal to join the Santa Rosa Beach (30A) office of our firm to provide support to our busy Family Law practice. The position will include drafting legal documents, phone support, filing, client intake, legal research, editing, and other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate should have the following:
- College degree.
- 3 or more years of experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal, with some time in Family Law.
- Propensity for electronic communication and electronic document management.
- An ability to organize, prioritize, and juggle multiple, concurrent matters and activities.
- An ability to work well and communicate with different types of people, both internally and externally (clients, staff, and attorneys).
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Personable and professional.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn and grow in the position.
If you love a broad range of responsibility, enjoy a fast-paced work-environment, are proactive and self-motivated, and are a skilled-communicator then this job is for you. This position is 40 hours per week, and it comes with excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, list of professional references, and salary history and requirements in PDF format to moc.w1550881924alnit1550881924sed@R1550881924H1550881924.