Matthews & Jones, LLP Goes Green
Each year precious amounts of energy and material are wasted by businesses across the nation. The goal of Matthews & Jones Goes Green is to proactively reduce waste generated by our business and work practices while reducing overall waste in our community. This includes a dedication to purchase recycled products, such as paper and toner goods. Matthews & Jones, LLP is committed to decreasing our emissions footprint by incorporating the following policies in our office:
Ways to go green:
- Maintaining an electronic document and filing system.
- Purchasing energy efficient light bulbs.
- Purchasing Energy Star compliant electronics.
- Turning lights off in unused spaces.
- Recycling paper, electronics, office supplies, plastics, cans, and cups.
- Using dually capable equipment.
- Utilizing only energy efficient equipment and copiers that enable hibernating features.
- Use of email for document exchange both internally and externally.
- The use of digital file archiving which reuses office supplies such as interoffice envelopes, file folders, various clips, file dividers and boxes.