Dana C. Matthews II
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
D.C. was born and raised in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. After graduating from Fort Walton Beach High School, he went on to receive his B.S. in Criminology from Florida State University in 2006. Before deciding to study law he worked as a legal assistant for Matthews & Hawkins, P.A. and as an assistant closing agent for Destin Land and Title, Inc.
While attending Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, D.C. worked as a Certified Legal Intern at the State Attorney’s Office for the First Judicial Circuit in Florida for two semesters. While interning at the State Attorney’s Office, D.C. worked on numerous felony and misdemeanor cases, and also sat first and second chair for multiple judge and jury trials. D.C. received his Juris Doctorate from John Marshall in May 2013.
Following graduation, D.C. joined Matthews & Jones, LLP.
Specialities & Qualifications
D.C. Matthews specializes in Civil Litigation in the Santa Rosa Beach area.
- Florida State University (B.S., Criminology, 2006)
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Walton County Bar Association
- Okaloosa County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Young Professionals at the Beach